Regular $44/Month Curbside Trash Pick Up
You can put out up to six kitchen size trash bags (13/15 gallon size) or
up to three 30 gallon bags a week.
Monthly payments of $44 or Quarterly payments of $132.
Large $62/Month Curbside Trash Pick Up
You can put out up to six 30 gallon bags a week.
Monthly payments of $62 or Quarterly payments of $186.
Small $36/Month Curbside Trash Pick Up
You can put out up to three kitchen size trash bags (13/15 gallon size) a week. (Free recycling not included with plan)
Monthly payments of $36 or Quarterly payments of $108. Small plan only offered in some areas,
please contact us to see if this plan is available in your area.
Any non-municipal roads, dirt roads, or if your mailbox is at a separate
location than your house or driveway may not be eligible for curbside service
or may require an additional fee(see drive-down for more details).
Weekly Garage/House Side Trash Pick Up
- For an additional $32 a month we will back up into your driveway
and pickup the bags next to your garage/house.
- Our trucks need to be able to fit down your driveway and must be able to drive
within a meter of your trash unobstructed by anything including vehicles.
- Drive-down service is limited to no more than a quarter of a mile from the nearest connecting road.
- Any damages incurred by our vehicles we will not take responsibility nor liability
for including but not limited to liquids leaked from our vehicles or lawn damage.
- Due to inclement weather, private roads/ driveways not properly treated to the standard
of municipal roadways will not be serviced until safely traversable for truck and
driver. In these conditions please notify us, and we can suspend drive-down service
until rectified and retrieve trash from closest municipally treated roadway.
- For extra bags beyond your plan they will be charged as follows to your account: 13gal bag: $1.80 each,
30gal bag: $3.60 each, contractors bag: $5-$10 each dependant on weight.
- Please let us know ahead of time if you plan on putting out more than double your plan or we not be able to take it all.
- Cost of anything else is based on weight and size and may not be taken if not contacted prior to pick up.
- We do not take paper bags and all bags must be tied or taped closed.
- Trash bins may be purchased during signup.
- Current cost of a 64 gallon trash bin is $110 to purchase.
- Current cost of a 96 gallon trash bin is $130 to purchase.
- If you would like to purchase a trash bin after signup please contact us.
- Any delivery fees and taxes are already included in the listed price.
- You may use your own trash bins or no bins at all. (if you opt to not use trash bins,
animals may get into your trash, and we cannot guarantee we will have time to clean up your trash,
there is a cleanup fee for cleaning up loose trash.)
Outside Our Service Area
- Some dirt, private, lake, and coastal roads are not serviced or may require an additional charge for service.
- You will be contacted after sign up if you are outside our service area.
- Currently areas outside our service area include but are not limited to
Pawtuckaway State Park and some lake roads in Nottingham,
Southwest of Northwood Lake and some lake roads in Northwood,
some lake roads(Berry River Rd, Long Shores Dr) in Barrington,
coastal area(Drakes Island, Atlantic Ave, Webhannet Dr, etc.) east of route 1 in Wells.